Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards

Claudia
    Claudia

Humor : Teddy and Piggywig

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards Empty New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards

Post  Claudia Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Just An Online Minute... Cynthia Nixon And Jodie Foster Among Stars Honoring NYWIFT's Designing Women

The crowd favorite of the night was Jodie Foster whose larger-than-life personality exploded out of her compact fava-bean-hating frame. "Susan Lyall is a sick sick woman," declared Foster as she shared turkey slop stories from the set of "Home For the Holidays." Susan won the award for Costume Designer and you will see her work in "The Beaver," a movie whose name makes me chortle consistently.

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=129033

Jodie and costume designer Susan Lyall

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards 4693521049_053e22e5c3_b

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards 4694156672_c4bba85b0e_b

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards 4693520951_96a2e28058_b

Last edited by JodieNews on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards Empty Re: New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 4:46 pm

What a lovely girl she is. I still hope someone puts a video on ytube covering her singing...
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards Empty Re: New York Women In Film and Television's (NYWIFT) Designing Women Awards

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 am

Great thread! Now this is the way it should be. Thank you. all
    Claudia
    Claudia

Humor : Teddy and Piggywig

Post  Claudia Sat May 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Are you hinting at something, Artful? Wink

05/26/10

NYWIFT Designing Women Awards

Really, 50 Cent? As in 50 Cent, the rapper? First Eminem, now 50... is Jodie secretly a rap music fan?

May 25 - deebeezy: jodie foster just sang 50 cent 'go shorty it's your bday' @ nywift's designing women's award

May 25 - doeandmouse: jodie foster was the funniest tonight.

I would assume Jodie just "sang" the first couple of lines. Next to being honored, maybe it was also Susan Lyall's birthday that day.

Not that I'm a fan of 50 Cent or Eminem, but it's obvious that they're good at what they're doing in their business.

Oh, and just for fun, 50 Cent's song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=remewzMM2Ag
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 pm

I would have loved to hear her speech. I bet she was funny as hell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:51 am