Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’

underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’ Empty Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’

Post  underPressure Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/jodie-foster-on-women-in-hollywood-being-honored-its-kinda-quaint_video_1254950

October 19th, 2010

Hope it plays all the way through for you. It took a while for it to load on my apple, so their may be a problem?

Leslie
    Leslie

Humor : Yes, she's quite funny.

Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’ Empty Re: Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’

Post  Leslie Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 am

Loaded right up for me on my Sony Vaio. Her reaction to the "casting couch" question is interesting. I'm not surprised Jodie didn't experience it, she's ALWAYS been smart and respected.
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’ Empty Re: Jodie Foster On Women In Hollywood Being Honored: It’s ‘Kinda Quaint’

Post  Eugene Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks jojodjango. I looked at Jodie but did not understand anything. sm115 Too fast for me. Jodie, please speak more slowly next time. Laughing
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:04 pm

It was great for me. I love listening to her talk. After I get laid off, Eugene,I'll have time to write you a transcript. hugs
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm

ldf
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 pm

hugs
    underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Post  underPressure Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 am

I have to admit that as I watched her talk about that "casting couch" thing….. She never tried to hide the fact that the producers of The Accused insisted that Jodie F. was not "f***able enough" to play the part of Sarah Tobias.

Also, couldn't help but remember Dino D. Laurentis's remarks when casting was underway for "Hannibal", (and even though he later apologized,) how he insisted that "no one thinks of 'sex' when they see Jodie Foster."

Jodie's amazing, continual success in the town of Hollywood is an anomaly. She has a more sophisticated, (and dare I say it?) broader appeal than the powers that be will ever be informed about, as far as the general movie going public is concerned.

I can immediately think of scores of people in this small town of TN, from which I hail, who adore Jodie Foster and her cinematic choices. She is a legend, with a profound influence over audiences that the big wigs will never understand, until they work with her and see why she is WHAT SHE IS.

Jodie has never , for all her egotistical showboating, ever fully understood the passion that her audience feels for her. I blame that Hinckley character for causing such a chasm in her ability to fully grasp the respect that so many fans have for JF.

I am sure there are MANY execs and casting directors who would have sacrificed a limb to have had "relations" with Jodie Foster, but they were just scared as shit to ever make a move!

(I am just full of it. These are just relaxed guesses. I cannot help but think of the intellectually brilliant case of author Anne Rice, who has the freedom to write to any, sometimes EVERY fan who writes to her. She regularly feels secure in communicating with even the most "crazed" fan ON FACEBOOK, of all places. Her mind, like Jodie's, is a sieve, yet able to hold all the important facts…. Able to digest phenomenal amounts of material and understand where each "vampire" is coming from.)

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:59 pm

You should have been a poet, django.
    underPressure
    underPressure

Post  underPressure Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey, thanks, AD. sm44

I'm just "unpublished." crazy :ff:

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Smile lk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:10 am