Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 am

Yes. tears
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 am

And thank you, Eugene. kiss
    silverline
    silverline

Humor : 8

Post  silverline Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Oh no i can't open the link U posted Eugene.. sed
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:06 pm

This is not a link, Silverline. It's just a little picture Smile hugs
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

*sigh*
    silverline
    silverline

Post  silverline Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Oh i see, but i can't see it. All i see is letters numbers and lines and none of them look like jodie.
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes - Page 2 4a2ca78f965ad45e56fb9d00cebb170c

You don't see this pic on the front page? Shocked What kind of link are you talking about? sm115
    silverline
    silverline

Post  silverline Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm

That pic yes on frontpage homepage yes i see it but the pic on your post 22 i only see letters and numbers.
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Strange... Sad You also can not see this video,AD?
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Here, Silverline, maybe this will help. Jodie GG Speech

I don't know why what Eugene posted looks like it does. Sorry.

*hugs Eugene* Love you just the same. kiss
    nadia11

Humor : smile

Post  nadia11 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Please note what i've written about jodie here... http: // goo .gl/ MuCMG
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Jodie Foster to Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes - Page 2 No-dea14 kjk
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 am

lol Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:41 am