Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards!

Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards! Empty Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards!

Post  Eugene Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 am

One gal has played a vampire, another a vampire hunter and the third (and most distinguished of them all) hunted a smooth-talking killer who made up for his lack of supernatural superpowers with an overabundance of vampire-like appetite.

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and Jodie Foster have been added to the list of presenters at Sunday's 2012 MTV Movie Awards.

Biel, who hunted vampires alongside Ryan Reynolds and Wesley Snipes in "Blade: Trinity," will hopefully keep her slaying prowess restrained around the stars from "Twilight" and the rest of the otherworldly and sci-fi types at the celeb-packed affair. Beckinsale, of course, has top-lined most of the "Underworld" movies as a cool and action-oriented vamp. Of her many memorable roles, Foster will forever be connected with Hannibal Lector thanks to her Oscar-winning performance in "The Silence of the Lambs."

MORE
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards! Empty Re: Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards!

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks, Eugene. I'm so happy!!! Very Happy
    silverline
    silverline

Humor : 8

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards! Empty Re: Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards!

Post  silverline Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Jodie looked so cute last night. sm75

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Jodie+Foster
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanx, Silverline. :aps: lala
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Yes, thank you. cxf
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jodie Foster To Present At Movie Awards! Empty Kristen Stewart 'An Amazing Lady,' Jodie Foster Says

Post  Eugene Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 am

If there's one thing you can expect from the the MTV Movie Awards, it's stars and surprises. One of those combo moments occurred last night with the presentation of Movie of the Year by Oscar winner Jodie Foster to her "Panic Room" co-star Kristen Stewart and the rest of the "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" cast.

When MTV News caught up with Foster following her presentation, we asked her about the experience and what it meant to be able to give the Golden Popcorn to her onetime onscreen daughter.
    "[It was] totally fun. I've been watching all these years. It's exciting," she said of being able to present to Stewart. "When I met her, she was 9 or 10 years old. I adore her. I spent 110 days in a very small room with that girl, and I'm just so proud to see what an amazing lady she's turned into."

When asked for her thoughts on the "Twilight" phenomenon, Foster said that there is undeniable "magic" in Stephenie Meyer's books.

"It's an amazing thing. There is something behind those books, a magic behind those books that people relate to, 'The Hunger Games' as well. My kids read those and gobbled them up. [The books] have started a whole new zeitgeist. It's sort of changed the world. People got into vampires from 'Twilight,' and I don't think the world will be the same."

link
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:22 pm

I love you I love you I love you

Thank you, Eugene. hugs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:28 pm