Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys

underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys Empty Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys

Post  underPressure Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:21 pm

http://awards.tv.yahoo.com/blog/50-who-is-temple-grandin?nc
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00035048.html

2010 Emmys: Claire Danes and Al Pacino Win TV Movie/Miniseries Lead

Coming quite expected, Claire Danes won the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. "Temple Grandin" has been showing domination in its genre since earlier in the evening with the victories of Julia Ormond and David Strathairn in the supporting categories.

Not only those three, the TV movie also grabbed Outstanding Directing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special, giving the nod to Mick Jackson. However, "Temple Grandin" could not snap the Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special for it went to Adam Mazer who wrote "You Don't Know Jack".

"Jack" additionally went home with Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie through Al Pacino's portrayal of the titular character.

"The Pacific" which is the biggest nominee this year, is yet to show domination. It has lost two in the writing category for two parts from the miniseries were put under Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special.

Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys Emmy_press_room_008_wenn2979638
    Claudia
    Claudia

Humor : Teddy and Piggywig

Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys Empty Re: Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys

Post  Claudia Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Yay for Al Pacino! sm36

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys Empty Re: Claire Danes (Home for the Holidays) has a good night at Emmys

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 am

I need to start watching more television. Smile
    Leslie
    Leslie

Humor : Yes, she's quite funny.

Post  Leslie Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:15 pm

I thought Claire Danes looked mahvelous to boot!
    underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Post  underPressure Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am

She has that Jodie shine. I know it's not all about Jodie, but Jodie has had such an understated influence on sooooo many young stars in the film business.

She's true, and she's focused. How can they help but be influenced by this woman?

Why are we so inundated with lies…..And why do we feel so comfortable believing them?

It's not that important is it???????????? Is it?????

Just don't baby talk yer doggies. She'll come after ya'!!!!!!
    Leslie
    Leslie

Humor : Yes, she's quite funny.

Post  Leslie Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 am

I know Jodie has spoken highly of Claire's talent as an actress, and has estimated that she will have a long, successful career. If anyone is a good judge of talent, I think it would be Ms. Foster. With her 40+ years experience in the film industry on both sides of the camera.

movie
    underPressure
    underPressure

Post  underPressure Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm not even sure where half of that previous post came from….. :ww:
    (Mine, that is.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 am