Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973

Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973 Empty Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973

Post  Mario Sat May 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Oooh, another super rare piece of JF history!

Hope YT let's me up it. Here's a little foretaste...

Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973 Jf_bob10

Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973 Empty Re: Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973

Post  Mario Sat May 14, 2011 3:07 pm

further parts see channel
    silverline
    silverline

Humor : 8

Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973 Empty Re: Jodie Foster in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice 1973

Post  silverline Sat May 14, 2011 3:29 pm

tears I love these rarities.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Very Happy cxf Thank you, Mario!!!! :zo: That's going to make the perfect afternoon treat today. sm29
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Sun May 15, 2011 1:36 am

Here's the other episode, Nobody Want To Talk About It.

pt2, from 7:30 and cont'd in pt3, that's one of her best scenes on TV. lol, it reminds me of talks I have with my own daughter.

She met this boy more often on a set. Brad Savage was also in Echoes of a Summer and the Ghost Story episode.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sun May 15, 2011 4:25 am

I wish she'd play with me like that. Wink Fantastic episodes! Thanks, Mario.
    silverline
    silverline

Post  silverline Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 pm

I really enjoyed this episode! Thanks Mario.
    In how many more was she in?
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Mon May 16, 2011 11:35 am

She did only these two episodes of BATC. Her talent is amazing, no acting class can teach you this. I don't think her real personality is much different to what she does on screen, the way she talks and expresses herself, it's strong and believable. Like what JF is in reality too. She often said acting is easy for her, "you just have to read your lines, that's it". And that's exactly how it looks: Soooo easy. Opposite to any normal kid her age, just remember any of your school plays...
    If you think about it, she could have easily ended up in TV series for the rest of her life. For her TV appearances at this time mom and her could ask for 1000$ per episode. But she was happy when Paper Moon was cancelled after the first season because TV had too many limitations she said.
    silverline
    silverline

Post  silverline Mon May 16, 2011 11:28 pm

She does not look like she is acting at all. She looks so real.
    That is why i like her. When i see her movies i don't see jodie, i see the person whose role she is playing.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue May 17, 2011 1:58 am

Smile And she's only gotten better.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 am

silverline wrote:When i see her movies i don't see jodie, i see the person whose role she is playing.

lol it's vice versa here. Everytime I find myself thinking about what she might think when she's acting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 am