Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jodie in talks for "Stoker" with Carey Mulligan

Claudia
    Claudia

Humor : Teddy and Piggywig

Jodie in talks for "Stoker" with Carey Mulligan  Empty Jodie in talks for "Stoker" with Carey Mulligan

Post  Claudia Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Fox Searchlight takes another Mulligan

EXCLUSIVE: Fox Searchlight has what appears to be a fruitful collaboration
    with Carey Mulligan in the upcoming "Never Let Me Go." Now it appears the
    specialty division won't let her go.

The company of "Juno" and "Little Miss Sunshine" is developing a new movie
    titled "Stoker," with Mulligan in talks to star. More on the plot as it becomes
    available, but what is known is that this time they're adding even more boldfaced
    names from across the pond. Ridley and Tony Scott's Scott Free Productions is in
    talks to produce. The company is also in talks with Jodie Foster to costar with
    Mulligan.

It's rare for a commercial powerhouse such as Scott Free to develop boutique
    films. And Foster has only recently taken a turn to the lower-budget (she
    directed and costars in upcoming quirky dramedy "The Beaver"). But
    Searchlight has honed populist specialty films to an art form, and Hollywood's
    most commercial names don't want to let it go.
    Click

Carey Mulligan and Jodie Foster are attached to Stoker, a Ted Foulke project
    exec produced by Tony and Ridley Scott. Set up at Fox Searchlight, the movie
    will focus on a moody teenager who — after the death of her father — has to deal
    with a mysterious uncle who returns to spend time with the family.

Click
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jodie in talks for "Stoker" with Carey Mulligan  Empty Re: Jodie in talks for "Stoker" with Carey Mulligan

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 am

Well, whatever she does I'll watch. I don't care who else is in it one way or the other.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:10 am