Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yale police chief retires after 37 years

Anonymous

Yale police chief retires after 37 years Empty Yale police chief retires after 37 years

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 12:03 am

This one´s from Claudia. I thought it should be here too.

>> What are some of your most memorable experiences on the YPD?

Earlier in my career, after John Hinkley's assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan [to impress actress Jodie Foster], I and another officer were assigned to provide security for her. We followed her almost everywhere she went. She was still just a kid, and I'll never forget those pink overalls that she wore. She's never forgotten me, so whenever she has come to Yale since, I always stop and say hello.
    <<

ypd

Now this is a nice find for my little theory of strange coincidences in Jodies life and films. The name Perrotti is of the same italian origin as Miglioriti, the friendly police officer in The Little Girl. So Jodie had two times an italian guardian angel.

Maybe I should write a book about these mysteries Wink
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Yale police chief retires after 37 years Empty Re: Yale police chief retires after 37 years

Post  Artful_Dodger Fri May 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Can you find out where Eugene is, please? I'm worried about him and I miss him. sed
    Anonymous

Yale police chief retires after 37 years Empty Re: Yale police chief retires after 37 years

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Maybe he went on vacation or is very busy?

Calling agent Starling to investigate...
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Fri May 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks. tears But he finally just E-mailed me that he was okay.
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Fri May 21, 2010 6:02 pm

all
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 22, 2010 6:25 am

all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:57 pm