Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodie Foster chart show!

Anonymous

Jodie Foster chart show! Empty Jodie Foster chart show!

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 12:46 am

BTW I searched years for just one single moment she fails - nothing, zero, no chance. This woman must be perfect. Then I came across this

what must be "the most revolting concoction" (quoting Jodie in Freaky Friday) that ever came from her mouth. rol
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jodie Foster chart show! Empty Re: Jodie Foster chart show!

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

No, her U. Penn speech was wonderful. It was truly inspired and even though I wasn't in that graduating class, that speech will be something that I'll always remember and cherish.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 5:31 pm

In terms of rapping this is a clear fail. It´s not for the words but under musical aspects it´s done bad.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 am

I like the rapping. I think it was just fine.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

She wanted to be cool... it's definitely not her best work. Laughing

She's definitely no Eminem. Jodie Foster chart show! Music-111

Speaking of rappers...

It was too funny when 50 Cent was referring to Jodie "Fucking" Foster, resp. Hannibal Lecter in the Al Pacino/Robert De Niro film "Righteous Kill".

As "bad" as Jodie is as a rapper, as bad are Eminem and 50 Cent as actors. Maybe Eminem is a little bit better than 50 in his film.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 15, 2010 1:32 pm

lol I like your logic, Claudia.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:18 pm

I totally agree and Jodie handled everything exceptionally, also thanks to her mother who has been there for her for a long time when she was young and even in her 20s.

I just read an "Elle" article/interview on Kristen Stewart and she has big trouble with her huge fame that came with the "Twilight" franchise.

Poor little Kristen can't handle it and I really feel sorry for her.

Excerpt:

"It's insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are," she says emphatically, attempting to convey the madness that has become her life. "People freak out. And the photographers, they're vicious. They're mean. They're like thugs. I don't even want to drive around by myself anymore. It's like fucking dangerous."

Stewart, who turned 20 in April, has worked consistently for the past decade, often in independent films, but she admits Twilight frenzy has taken her by surprise. "Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said they were a big fan. I was like, 'Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I'm in?'" She mourns the loss of privacy. ("I can't be by myself, and I like being by myself," she says.) "Who wouldn't who has a soul?" says Jodie Foster, who starred with an 11-year-old Stewart in Panic Room. "It's very different time from when I was growing up. We didn't have those lenses that were 150 feet long, or maybe we had them, but there was still a real delineation between the public and the private."

Most of the criticism directed at Stewart centers around her apparent lack of enthusiasm for the extracurricular aspects of the job: the posing, red-carpet walking, and enduring press junkets required of Hollywood actors today. "People say that I'm miserable all the time. It's not that I'm miserable," Stewart says, explaining her stone-faced red-carpet demeanor, "it's just that somebody's yelling at me...I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying...It's a physical reaction to the energy that's thrown at you."

http://twi-lounge.blogspot.com/2010/05/kristen-stewart-elle-scans-interview.html

PS: I met Kristen once at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2007 ("The Cake Eaters" world premiere) and she came across as really shy and reserved when I complimented on her performance. Ok, she was only 17. Maybe she's getting more used to it when she gets older.

Last edited by Claudia on Sat May 15, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm

*sigh* The old days certainly were the good old days.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:55 pm

I wanted to add that "Twilight" is for Kristen Stewart (or Robert Pattinson, or the other young guy) what "Titanic" was for Leonardo Di Caprio. Just too much!

I remember that Leo disappeared for a while and didn't do much (movies). But then in 1997 the internet was not really there yet and not to mention the way it is today with all the silly bloggers, gossip sites, etc. etc. Of course there was the print media but I think it was still less compared to now.

I, for example, got me internet access in 1999 for the first time. It was all very exciting and so new.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 9:57 pm

I bought my first modem in 1996, no ads, no spam just data wonderland.

This forum itself is part of that multiplication of media since www started. It´s all about availability** and attention. Coming generations, todays young people, will take this for granted.

** i. e. 1 and 2 Even if these could be fake ones, u can be sure, this information is somewhere out there.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sun May 16, 2010 10:37 am

I hooked up to the data highway in 1993, and you're right Wreckage there was just data, no GUI, only words. Smile I like graphics and pictures, but as always, with the good you get the bad. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 pm