Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

not cool with the paparazzi

Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

not cool with the paparazzi Empty not cool with the paparazzi

Post  Mario Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am

OK, you've seen it on YT. A little bird told me there's some speculation somewhere so I edited this slowed down version for you.

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

not cool with the paparazzi Empty Re: not cool with the paparazzi

Post  Artful_Dodger Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 am

*sigh*
    Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Post  Mario Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Blitzlichtgewitter, Ger., literally it means flashlight thunderstorm. The frenzy of flashing cameras. Scary.

...but who knows maybe a modern video artist would elevate this to an art form

not cool with the paparazzi Rufi110
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks, Mario, got the juices flowing. hugs
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Old news I know, I once was quicker.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/jodie_foster/jodie_foster_girlfriend_lesbian_gay_060511.php?

The nice Madonna-esque looking Terroni girl. They say she's a screenwriter for one of her next projects. Maybe the sci-fi film she wants to direct... Let's see if she's got a name...

not cool with the paparazzi Profimedia-0091722752

like to add she looks really happy on these x17 pics.

Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.super.cz%2F2081-jodie-foster-ukazala-svou-lesbickou-pritelkyni-jely-spolu-na-nakupy.html&sl=cs&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Man, the l-girls were faster again. I give up. That's not Cyd my Czech friends unless she had an xtrem makeover.

>>
    I've met Jodie. She's nice and a little skittishly shy.Cool.

How did you meet her, when?

Interesting story... I met her literally the night she won her Oscar for Silence of the Lambs. I was @ Ralph's Supermarket on Ventura Blvd./Coldwater Canyon in Studio City. 1AM. In walks Jodie. (I thought, "What is she doing here @ 1AM, she just won an Oscar a few hours ago.") We were the only two in the store. I let her go ahead of me in line and she said thank you. I met her again a year later, but not at the same place.

So what was she buying

I don't remember what she bought, but she only had a few items so I let her go ahead of me. I think she was surprised I let her go ahead of me, but she was gracious.

<<

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

The only reason I would let her go ahead of me would be so I could follow her. eat
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Probably they run out of champagne that night and sent Jodie to buy some more, or any other contraceptive. Wink

Where Jodie Foster has been on March 31, 1992, 1AM

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ralph's+supermarket+ventura+blvd&layer=c&sll=34.139609,-118.367955&cid=243456789124333818&cbp=13,28.69,,0,3.5&panoid=qitmm-C6jOmcfBPN6XCH7A&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=ralph's+supermarket+ventura+blvd&hnear=&cbll=34.139601,-118.36797&ll=34.138227,-118.365948&spn=0,0.009624&z=17

>>Jodie toasts `Lambs' win among her family fold

At Orion's Silence of the Lambs party at downtown L.A.'s posh Rex Il Ristorante, Brandy Foster, [Jodie Foster]'s mom, got lots of those hugs from her daughter, and surveyed the celebrating Foster clan. Jodie's brother and his wife, one of her two sisters, a nephew and lots of old friends packed the room. Randy Stone, exec producer on Jodie's Little Man Tate, had a seat of honor next to the star. Stone, with dark hair past his shoulders, began his career like Jodie as a child in commercials.<<

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Hmm, everybody goes to Ralph's, huh? Smile I'm sure beautiful friendships start there too.
    silverline
    silverline

Humor : 8

Post  silverline Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Mario wrote:Old news I know, I once was quicker.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/jodie_foster/jodie_foster_girlfriend_lesbian_gay_060511.php?

The nice Madonna-esque looking Terroni girl. They say she's a screenwriter for one of her next projects. Maybe the sci-fi film she wants to direct... Let's see if she's got a name...

not cool with the paparazzi Profimedia-0091722752

like to add she looks really happy on these x17 pics.

This bleachy haired woman has by now been called loads of different names: friend, PA, assistant, script writer, bed buddy ( to put it mildly)etc...I'd like to add two more to the list. Niece or long lost daughter. The one who recently has been trying to find jf so badly.

Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

"niece" is not bad, reminds me of Pretty Woman lol

f buddy et al. I dont think they mean it in a disrespectful way, they are just curious l's over there. I repeat myself saying every good JF board should have its own anonymous talk. Language isn't the problem, hate is the problem. I don't think JF herself likes hypocrisy. Because to a certain degree it is hypocrisy if a JF board doesn't allow to talk everything JF related.

silverline
    silverline

Humor : 8

Post  silverline Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 am

Niece in Pretty Woman? Oh no i hope she is not a hooker. Thats all i hope.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am

lol, no, just as an fabricated excuse if sb is asking her.

Hm...is it good or bad news there's nothing about these shots on tmz or radar? They just leave her alone or they think nobody is interested in jf anymore.

Anyway, they had a link to something different...

http://www.toofab.com/2011/06/07/emma-watson-dating-woes/

Reminded me of what jodie said, that she doesn't want to be a young actress today. I wonder how it would be for her today if she were 21 again.

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 pm

*sigh* Nothing is ever easy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 pm