Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane

Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane Empty I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane

Post  Mario Tue May 17, 2011 3:39 am

Er...

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/05/16/jodie_fosters_underwear_ritual

Damn, now she even makes me think about her underwear. I wonder what colors are strange to her. Green with pink dots? Signal colors?
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane Empty Re: I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 am

lol I'm past the underwear part. I love you
    Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane Empty Re: I put on underwear with strange colors when I get on a plane

Post  Mario Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 am

lol I always skip the nude scenes from Nell and Backtrack. It's too demystifiying.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Well, there is something to be said about mystery. :am: Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 pm