Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jodie Foster new femme fatale

Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Jodie Foster new femme fatale Empty Jodie Foster new femme fatale

Post  Mario Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Andy Warhol's 1977 interview is probably first time ever available online, and for free of cause. I'm glad to share this rare piece of Jodie history with you!

Jodie Foster new femme fatale [1977]
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jodie Foster new femme fatale Empty Re: Jodie Foster new femme fatale

Post  Artful_Dodger Mon May 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks for sharing, Mario. I see you've been busy adding to your collection. Smile

As for the first time on-line thing, I don't know.
    silverline
    silverline

Humor : 8

Post  silverline Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Wonderful Mario!!!! Thank you! Never seen any of that before apart from the 2 Psychologies articles.
    cxf
    Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Post  Mario Tue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

I've never seen it complete and in this quality since the early Geocities sites in the 90s. Maybe it was available a short time on a late version of jf.no when I had other interests? There are some AW interviews online but not this one. Sorry, I wasn't trying to impress you just happy I've finally found a copy of it. It's fascinating to see JF articles or movie reviews in the context of their time, 70s nostalgia...

The spelling errors are due to transcription that's understandable. It's just a bit strange Jodie didn't knew the plot of Candleshoe. Maybe six films in 20 months was too much...

Pia Lindström...hm, couldn't find this interview, so I sent her an e-mail. Guess it was for WNBC.

'dailies' is the footage from the previous day. Does she really mean she cried watching herself in EOAS or is it subtle irony?

'ten days in Paris' dubbing The Little Girl, yeah! The french tv interview was made at this time.

The dog doesn't pull down her pants in the commercial. Seems JF herself once started this nice legend.

35 years later... www.cocktaildb.com >No matches for recipes with names like jodie foster.<

"What's the sense in putting it on if you just have to wash it off later" lol, on that pictures she wears a lot of make-up (and looks like 5 years older)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:18 am