Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ron Howard to Direct My Stroke of Insight, Wants Jodie Foster

Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Ron Howard to Direct My Stroke of Insight, Wants Jodie Foster Empty Ron Howard to Direct My Stroke of Insight, Wants Jodie Foster

Post  Eugene Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 am

Although I don't have many good things to say about his newest film, The Dilemma (watch the trailer), I still consider Ron Howard a very talented director, he just needs the right kind of non-comedy projects to work on. Deadline says he may have a new one lined up following The Dilemma (and The Dark Tower) that's an adaptation of brain scientist Jill Bolte Taylor's memoir My Stroke of Insight. Sony Pictures and Imagine Entertainment, including Brian Grazer, are teaming up to produce, with Semi Chellas ("The Eleventh Hour") writing the script. And apparently Howard wants Jodie Foster to star, but she's not officially attached yet.
    http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/10/01/ron-howard-to-direct-my-stroke-of-insight-wants-jodie-foster/
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Ron Howard to Direct My Stroke of Insight, Wants Jodie Foster Empty Re: Ron Howard to Direct My Stroke of Insight, Wants Jodie Foster

Post  Artful_Dodger Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 am