Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson

Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson Empty Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson

Post  Eugene Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Jodie Foster admitted that “Mel is an undeniably gifted actor and director.” She then added, “But more importantly, he is and has been a true and loyal friend. I hope I can help him get through this dark moment.”

Jodie also called Mel the “easiest, nicest person” she has ever worked with. “The second I met him, I said, ‘I will love this man for the rest of my life’,” the mother of two further stated.
    http://www.overthelimit.info/entertainment/2010/09/22/jodie-foster-defends-friend-mel-gibson/
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson Empty Re: Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson

Post  Artful_Dodger Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:19 pm

I love you
    Leslie
    Leslie

Humor : Yes, she's quite funny.

Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson Empty Re: Jodie Foster Defends Her Friend Mel Gibson

Post  Leslie Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 am

We could all use friends as loyal as Jodie is to Mel!
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Yep. all
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Scheduled for Wednesday's broadcast is a rare in-studio interview with Oscar winner Jodie Foster, who will talk about directing and co-starring with Mel Gibson in "The Beaver," which is supposed to hit theaters next month.
    http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/towerticker/chicago_/
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 am

I hope this www.wlsam.com works. I don't want to miss it. I miss enough stuff as it is. *sigh*

Thanks, Eugene. hugs
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I have to download the whole show or something. This one is a must have. I love you
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Wink
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 pm

kiss hugs
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Another bad day is upon me. I've done nothing, or is it the doing nothing that I've done? Sad I wonder what JF does when she has a bad day? Laughs at all us lonely people? *sigh* My apologies to the Gods.
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 am

Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... "How did I get through all of that?"
    -- Author Unknown
    hugs
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm

hugs Thank God it is Friday! What would I do without you, Eugene? kiss
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Humor : good

Post  Cristiano Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Jodie as very rational people, usually appreciate this kind of humor, is an escape valve to relieve the stresses that rationality imposes when life frequently ignores the reason, if Kim Jong-Il is a tyrant.
    I think Jodie has a sensitivity of separate things.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 am

The Great Dictator has some funny moments too.
    Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Post  Mario Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Another headline like "JF defends MG" and I believe he turned her straight... I guess she does parts of her target audience no favor doint it without cease.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:14 pm

I like it. Just makes me wish she was my friend like that.
    Mario
    Mario

Humor : You know when your sitting in a chair and you lean back so you're on just 2 legs and you almost fall over and at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

Post  Mario Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:20 pm

She's a boss in Hollywood, that's the only reason why this strategy worked.
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Sad There's still a truth there. And I love listening to her.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

No, she tells no lies, they are really very close friends, no doubt. I just think it's a bit overdoing in the public and for those who like to look at her as the feminist role model it might be quite annoying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:03 am