Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stoker

Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Stoker  Empty Stoker

Post  Eugene Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 pm

STOKER (2012)
    Carey Mulligan in Talks to Star in STOKER; Jodie Foster to Possibly Co-Star
    Carey Mulligan (An Education) is in negotiations to star in Fox Searchlight’s Stoker, which was written by Prison Break star Wentworth Miller. According to 24 Frames, “Stoker tells of an eccentric teenager whose enigmatic and estranged uncle returns to the family after the death of the girl’s father.” Searchlight is also in talks with a various other parties, including Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Productions to produce, and with Jodie Foster to co-star. 24 Frames notes that Scott Free is geared more towards mainstream commercial fare, but recently went outside their comfort zone by working with the low-budget comedy Cyrus.

Mulligan was previously rumored to play the female lead in David Fincher’s Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and she’s also in talks to star in Sam Mendes’ On Chesil Beach. The Oscar-nominated actress will next be seen in theaters this September in Olive Stone’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and in October in Mark Romanek’s Never Let Me Go.

http://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.collider.com%2F2010%2F06%2F28%2Fcarey-mulligan-stoker-jodie-foster-wentworth-miller%2F&ei=NR-STJHkM8WVswaIt4D6CQ&usg=AFQjCNEYCWTWX2HI7ALsEIUBENd2xIAG1w

Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Stoker  Empty Re: Stoker

Post  Artful_Dodger Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 pm

*sigh* It would be sooooo great to see JF in something. I'm starting to miss her pretty bad.
    underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Post  underPressure Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:52 am

Anything, please. We are starved!!!!! I must admit that I am.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 am