Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"The Beaver" release not until November?

Claudia
    Claudia

Humor : Teddy and Piggywig

"The Beaver" release not until November? Empty "The Beaver" release not until November?

Post  Claudia Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

"The Beaver" release not until November?

Article about actress Jennifer Lawrence

A few commercials, TV shows and movies later, the 19-year-old actress is on the verge of breaking out with two films this year. She co-stars with Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson in The Beaver, set for release in November.

Certainly, Foster saw those same qualities in the actress who was hired to play opposite Oscar winners Gibson and Foster and the experienced Anton Yelchin in The Beaver, which is also directed by Foster.

In the comedy-drama, Gibson plays a manic depressive who treats a puppet beaver on his hand like a person. Foster's character gets involved with him as does her son (Yelchin) and the son's girlfriend (Lawrence).

"It was an unbelievable experience working with her as an actor and director," Lawrence said of Foster. "She's so brilliant behind the camera and in front of it, but so normal and natural all the time. We all became very close."

Occasionally, Lawrence had a few 'how-did-I-get-here?' moments on set with Foster and Gibson, she confessed, but she snapped out of it quickly.

The Vancouver Sun
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

"The Beaver" release not until November? Empty Re: "The Beaver" release not until November?

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 am

I'll wait. I'd rather not, but I will. study

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am