Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials?

Anonymous

Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials? Empty Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm

I have already asked that question on my website.

Could it be her? Or is it someone who just sounds similar?

Several people have already commented on it (on twitter) that they think it sounds like her.

Anyone saw the commercial and heard it?
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials? Empty Re: Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials?

Post  Artful_Dodger Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

No, sorry. I haven't seen the commercial. Is it on Youtube? Maybe, you could record it some kind of way. *sigh* I wish I had more time to watch television.
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials? Empty Re: Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials?

Post  Eugene Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm

sm115
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 10:32 pm

I´m sure I could detect it if only there´s a chance to hear that clip, any hints?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 10:38 pm

We have found out in the meantime that it's Holly Hunter.

Lots and lots of people were and still are "landing" on my JF site with searching for Jodie Foster or Holly Hunter and milk commercial.

I was just wondering who it was because I've never seen the milk commercial, resp. never heard the voice in it. I would have known Holly's voice immediately.

OT: Speaking of commercials... this Evian commercial is terrific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:24 am

makes me think of an idea...
    Eugene
    Eugene
    Admin

Post  Eugene Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Claudia wrote:
    OT: Speaking of commercials... this Evian commercial is terrific!
    Is it really Jodie's voice in the milk commercials? Ad44f3d41a14 xa rol
    underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Post  underPressure Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:33 am

I just found this thread, and was somewhat let down that I didn't get to answer the question!!!!

For years, I've read where people have remarked on how much Clarice in "Silence" reminded them of Holly Hunter.

I know that JF and HH have known each other at least since they both appeared in "Svengali", in 1982. They barely even had one scene together, but judging by their work together, they have been friends for a while.

I'd wondered if JF had used some of Holly's mannerisms and vocal characteristics (she sometimes - as Clarice - talks out of the side of her mouth, like Holly does) to help her give form to Clarice. I guess so many of us have that character associated with JF that when you "hear" Holly Hunter, you think "Hey, is that Jodie?" I knew it was Hunter, right away, because I am just as big of a fan of hers.... Especially since her phenomenal series "Saving Grace" has aired on TNT, here in the States.

If anyone wants to have a Rocky Horror version viewing of Raising Arizona, I'm ready. "We got a baby now, H.I..... Everythin's chaaaanged!"

When it comes right down to it, Holly Hunter almost IS Clarice Starling.
    Leslie
    Leslie

Humor : Yes, she's quite funny.

Post  Leslie Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 am

I've seen the commercial and knew it was Holly Hunter, but I get why people thought it was Jodie. :idea:
    Artful_Dodger
    Artful_Dodger

Post  Artful_Dodger Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 am

I don't see how anyone could confuse the two. sm115
    underPressure
    underPressure

Humor : What..what…what difference does it make WHERE you buy underwear? It is underwear where ever you buy it! Charlie Babbitt

Post  underPressure Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Artful_Dodger wrote:I don't see how anyone could confuse the two. sm115

Hey, that was the subject of my previous post! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content